Resources For Parents
New Player Information
- Spring registration runs from March 1-15 every year. Make sure to register early! Our micro program is very popular and filled up last spring in just two days! After teams are formed, your child's coach will call/email you (by March 22nd) to let you know when and where practices will be held. It is up to the coach when he/she begins practice. Practices can begin as early as March 22nd and are held at one of the Mukilteo School District's schools.
- Fall registration opens on May 1st at 12:01am. Players that register in May receive an early bird discount of $15 and are guaranteed a spot on their previous fall's team. After teams are formed you will be notified in late summer by the coach when and where practices will be held. It is up to the coach when he begins practice. Younger players typically do not begin practice as early as the older teams do.
- If you are not sure what age group to register for, this age chart will show you what age group your player is eligible for Player Age Chart. Players may play up an age group but are not allowed to play lower than their proper age group. Play up requests are based on roster space and on registration date/time stamp.
- All players must wear shin guards and athletic shoes/cleats to all practices and games. It is also helpful if players bring their own soccer ball with their name on it and a water bottle.
Birth Year Presentation
- Want more information on the new changes regarding birth year registration? Click on this link to see the PowerPoint presentation we used at the coach and parent meetings that were held in April: Birth Year Presentation
Cardiac Arrest Awareness
REFUND POLICY (Fall):
- Before August 1st: 100% refund minus $10.00 processing fee
- August 1st until 1st game starts: 50% refund minus $10.00 processing fee
- After 1st game starts: No Refund
REFUND POLICY (Spring):
- No refunds!
Downloadable Forms for Parents
- • Birth Year Matrix--Age Chart »
- • Financial Aid Application 2016 »
- • Birth Year Registration Presentation »
- • Game Day Matrix »
- 2015 Game Day Matrix by Age
- • Concussion Consent »
- Player/Parent Concussion Consent Form
- • Medical Release Form »
- All Players must provide emergency contact information to coaches
- • Parent Work Authorization »