Resources For Parents
New Player Information
Recreation soccer registration runs throughout the month of May. Beginning June 1st, there is a late fee charged. After teams are formed you will be notified in late summer by the coach when and where practices will be held. It is up to the coach when he begins practice. Younger players typically do not begin practice as early as the older teams do.
If you are not sure what age group to register for, this age chart will show you what age group your player is eligible for Player Age Chart, players may play up an age group but are not allowed to play lower than their proper age group.
Downloadable Forms for Parents
- • Player Age Chart »
- 2013 Player Age Chart
- • Medical Release Form »
- All Players must provide emergency contact information to coaches
- • Concussion Consent »
- Player/Parent Concussion Consent Form
- • Financial Aid Application »
- MYSC provides Financial Aid to allow all players an opportunity to participate
- • Parent Work Authorization »
- • Domestic Travel Application »