Bonzi Access for Team Rosters
Rosters are available through your coach's Bonzi account.
The easiest way to view a team's roster is to login into the team pages from the link on the Coach Useful Resources page. First the registrar must enable team pages and team rosters, this should already be done for all coaches and assistants.
- visit: www.mysc.org
- from the menu at the top of the page, select Useful Resources for Coaches, then click on Bonzi Coach Access located at the top of the page.
- The username and password are the same as when they registered their children or registered themselves as a volunteer.
- You must have all PopUp blockers turned off.
- Once logged in, Select the team of interest.
- Select "Roster" menu item on the left hand side of the page.
You can also print out rosters under the report section and if you add your players jersy numbers before running the report you will have a roster with jersy numbers to hand to the referee for each game.
If you have any questions or issues using Bonzi you can use the Contact Us form and select the "Registration" subject.