2011 Fall Soccer Team Placement
May 9, 2011 7:29 am
Hello Mukilteo Youth Soccer Club parents and coaches
Wow! Can you believe we are already registering for fall soccer? The Club is very excited about the upcoming season and plans for it to be the most successful yet. Of course, we want everyone who is part of the Club to have a positive experience and we understand the team placement is very important to most of the families. Each year the registrars work really hard to meet as many player requests as possible. I wanted to send a few notes out explaining the process.
- Please go to our website, www.MYSC.org to register.
- All returning players who register and pay during the month of May will automatically be placed on the same team they played on last year unless they request a different team or a friend not on the team. Keep in mind, if the coach does not return we will attempt to keep the kids together.
- Once the clock strikes midnight on May 31st any returning player who has not registered, and paid, risks losing their spot to another player requesting a friend on the team or the coach of the team. When June rolls around the returning player no longer has priority. We simply go in chronological order of registered and paid players requesting friends and coaches.
- If you have a coach request please note it in the friend request area.
- Coaches do not have the ability to choose their team. It is important the players registering request the friend and/or coach of preference
As a Club it is extremely important we follow these guidelines outlined in our by-laws. Please ensure you follow the correct procedure in order to have the greatest probability of being placed on your team of interest. In summary; register on time, pay on time, request your buddy and coach.
We appreciate you being part of the Club and soccer in the community and look forward to an excellent 2011 season!
VP of Development