MYSC Soccer Event and Meet the Sounders
May 2, 2010 4:00pm–6:00pm
MYSC is hosting a free 2010 Soccer Season Kick Off event on May 2nd. Come by and meet some Sounders players and get information and questions answered about the upcoming season.
Meet the Sounders:
Two Sounders Players will be more than happy to sign autographs and take pictures with the kids.
Please Let Us Know You’re Coming and Get a Chance for Prizes:
- Please RSVP with number of kids attending and ages to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win 4 tickets to a Sounders game
- All that pre-registrar receive a free Mukilteo Soccer Club water bottle
- Must be present at 5:45 PM to win
- Great Sounders gear giveaways
MYSC 2010 Registration Information:
- Information on fall soccer registration for players and coaches
- Information on Board and Committee positions available
- Help select the next Mukilteo Youth Soccer Club jersey colors
- Try on uniforms to ensure your child is properly fitted
The Great MYSC Swap Meet
- Give and receive great, new and slightly used, soccer gear
- Drop off gear between 4:00PM and 5:00PM and pick up gear between 5:00PM and 6:00PM
- There is no need to contribute in order to benefit
- We will have shirts, shorts, warm-ups, socks, soccer shoes, and balls
- All extra gear will be donated to? (Somewhere cool and in need)
- Free Mukilteo Soccer Gear
Skills challenges and open play featuring:
- Led by NCYSA’s premier level club’s technical director Ben Somoza from Washington Evergreen Rush
- Skills stations including, shooting accuracy, power shots, dribbling, tricks and moves, goalie wars, long drive contest and open play
- Coaches corner for great tips and age appropriate training ideas
Mariner High School
200 120th Street Southwest
Everett, WA 98204-5799
This is the fallback content for users who cannot see the Google Map.
All events on this calendar are indicated with the above linked dates. To view events by date, please use the calendar above. To view events by programs, please use the above side bar navigation.